Wednesday, February 27, 2008

MN Swarm


Ever been to a professional lacrosse game?
Recently, I waited on some MN Swarm players at Eagle Street and they gave me 6 tickets to their game. Jeff and I went and Jeff brought 3 of his friends. It was fun! We've been to lacrosse games before, and always enjoy them. It's fun to watch the guys beat on each other with their sticks. hahahaha Here are a few pics...

This is a picture of where our seats were...6 rows up from the players bench...


Jeff and Ethan...















Ethan and I...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! Ethan is getting so big! He is such a cutie! A LaCrosse game sounds fun and interesting.......I have never been to one of those, I think Nate and I need to try one of those out! Love you guys!!!

Jake said...

Your son is a stud. I hope I become the "cool" uncle.

Ethan: mom and dad, when can we visit uncle jake and aunt sheeny?

Mom and Dad: why?

Ethan: because they are so cool! 8-)