Wednesday, March 12, 2008

At work...

Just at work...this girl begged me to work for her, so I am. But I am so bored, because there isn't anything going on at the Xcel. But, I brought my laptop and am just sitting at a back table rolling silverware and chilling...reading (and commenting) on everyones blogs...it's fun...and time for one post of my own!

I'm really excited to go down to Arkansas for Easter and my lovely sister Sarah's birthday! It will be very fun and exciting! I am actually looking forward to the drive down, too. Quality time with my best friend, Jeffrey and my little love, Ethan. I think it will be really fun! Then a 4 hour detour to Eureka Springs to pick up SARAH!!! Yay!!!!!! I can't wait! I work SEVEN DAYS IN A ROW before we leave, and then I get a nice 5 day break! Yippeeeeeeee!

Still working at the Eagle Street Grille...doing floral design...just booked another wedding for this summer. That makes 5 weddings coming up. Working on the boats again too this summer. I'm excited for that. It's always fun being on the water. Especially when Jeff and I get to work together. It's fun. Well, I have nothing else to say...I want to go on vacation. This weather the past 2 days has been gorgeous. It was 49 degrees yesterday! It's supposed to be close to that tomorrow too and tomorrow is my last day off for 7 days...yikes! I'm excited though. Later

2 comments:

Sheena said...

wow you are going to be a busy girl! We are so excited for you to come down! We talk about it all the time! I can't wait for Ethan and Jeremiah to interact a little bit! We love that little guy of yours and we love you guys!! We are so glad you get to stay for more than just the weekend! We love you!

Anonymous said...

Yeeeaaahhh!! Us "Arkies" are SO excited to see you! It's going to be so fun! Love you!!