Thursday, February 14, 2008

Annoying Dreams...

It seems like every night since my purse, phone, car keys, wallet, coat was stolen I've been having these crazy dreams about my purse showing up on my door or in my mailbox.

This morning's was the worst. I dreamt that my purse was sitting on my doorstep when I woke up, and in my dream I said, this is just a dream and I know it isn't true, I wish it was. So then as I was saying "this is just a dream" in my dream, my planner showed up on my doorstep with a note in it saying to call them if I wanted my purse back. I called and they said I could have it back as long as I didn't press charges. I said I wouldn't and was so excited to get my purse back thinking surely it is really true this time because I had alreaday said this is just a dream, but didn't wake up...and then, I woke up.

No comments: