Monday, January 28, 2008

They Make Me Smile...

Those Cheerleaders of mine...I did not know how much I would LOVE coaching them! Geez...I walked into practice today and opened the door to the room we practice in and there was just this huge smile on my face. I don't know why except that I LOVE coaching them! It is just so much fun and they have so much passion and I'm just REALLY enjoying it!!! I was a little hard on them today in practice at the end and did some good conditioning with them...they have a lot of drive and don't give up! I am seriously soooooooo glad that I got to do this this year. :)

1 comment:

Jake said...

That's pretty cool. I remember coaching a 3rd grade boys basketball team couple of years ago but I didn't like it much. Now I see why. I chose the wrong sport. I knew I should have gone with cheerleading.