Sunday, January 20, 2008

My First Post...

It's been a while since I've done a "blog." In fact, I pretty much stopped blogging when Ethan my little 13 1/2 month love was born. But, my sister, Sarah and brother, Jake have convinced me to start blogging again...but this time I won't use xanga...that site is still up though I noticed. www.xanga.com/iamwaitingfortomorrow
Anyways, last Saturday (the 12th) I was in the middle of setting this up and was cut off by a very important phone call from my mom, and so, here I am a week and a day later finishing it up.

After over a year of not "blogging" it's weird to be doing this again, but I'm glad. It will help me stay in touch with the Fam that is in other states.
P.S. Today Jeff asked me when we are going to move to Arkansas...I was really surprised because he's always seemed the least bit thrilled of the idea. Still just a thought I guess...(or a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or 5th thought...)

Jeff is working tonight and I'm watching the food network...I love that channel...but it always makes me hungry! So I'm making black bean and pumpkin soup...a recipe from Jan Suzanne that is delicious, healthy and easy!
Back to the soup making!

Might as well add a short clip of Ethan playing...(with one of his favorite toys...a thermos!)


That's all for now!

No comments: