Sunday, January 27, 2008

Fulfillment

There is nothing like fulfillment. I feel like I've been getting a lot of fulfillment lately. Let me explain.
When you stop focusing on yourself and focusing on others, there is something about it that just gives you so much joy!!! #1 God in my life. Sounds a little cliche' or "written" but it's real.
#2 Jeffrey, Ethan, and my whole family. Again, sounds written, but they all mean so much to me.
#3 and #4 Coaching the 5th/6th Grade Team at Maranatha...those girls are so stinkin adorable! They have so much passion and so much drive. Also, they look up to me a lot which makes me feel honored. 
Another thing is being a 242 Leader in Driven Senior High (The Rock, with a new name). Last week I prayed with a girl in my group to receive the evidence of speaking in tongues and then this week I prayed with ANOTHER girl in my group to receive the gift of speaking in tongues! Last week was the FIRST time I'd ever prayed with anyone to receive tongues...I've done the salvation prayer with people, but never for speaking in tongues. If that doesn't get you excited, I don't know what will! I'm so excited for these young girls to experience what tongues is all about!!!!!!!!!! 
Anyways, I am just happy...I feel like I'm actually doing something! And that whole Arkansas idea still isn't outta the picture...still an idea though...in order to get to the next level, it's like you have to just surround yourself with people that are on fire. People you want to be like. Good examples. None of this lukewarm stuff. Sometimes you have to get out of your "comfort" zone in order to do that. And let me tell you, MN sure is comfortable (except when the weather is -41 degrees with wind chill!!!!)



2 comments:

Jake said...

Love the comment about MN; comfy except minus 41. haha.

Also love that you started blogging...am excited, Sheen will be too

Sheena said...

I am glad AR is not out of the question!! Mabye, you guys should come down soon to visit and stay with us! We would love it if you guys moved here! We could hang out all the time!!! I am so glad you started a blog! Now, we can stay more in touch! We love you!