Sunday, January 20, 2008

My Cheerleaders...

So, this year, I am priviledged to be MCA's 5th/6th Grade Cheerleading Coach. The team is brand new this year. I taught them this routine in about a week and they did great! I'm SO PROUD of them! I think I have just as much fun coaching them as they have cheering! Check out this homecoming routine...


So there are a few little things they need to work on...but pretty good for the first year, eh? I love coaching these girls!!!

So, I was trying to upload it and it just wasn't working...I'm wondering if the video was just too big of a file. 

Anyway, I put a different one on here, sorry the orientation is off, I wasn't sure how to rotate it since it was recorded that way with my camera...




YES! It worked this time!

1 comment:

Sarah Dee said...

YAY!!! This makes me so happy! They looked great nikki! loved it, I am glad you put it up :)