Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Garage Sale?

Ever had a garage sale? I never have, but lately Jeff and I have been doing a lot of cleaning out and re-organizing ever since re-doing a lot of our home's interior. 
I have bags and bags of stuff we either don't want, need, or have room for. I keep thinking maybe we should keep it all and do a garage sale in the spring. The question is, is it worth the time and effort?
Have you ever had a garage sale? Is it worth the time, sign making, labeling, setting up, tear down, etc? Can money be made?
I think Jeff and I might have one this spring...now where to store everything until then?!?!?!?

1 comment:

Sarah Dee said...

hmmm... some very good questions in deed. I am sure I have some stuff you guys could sell in it too and I could keep it at our house till you actually do it. OOOORRR if any of the stuff is kinda cool, you could just give it to me;) haha orrrr you could just do the whole platos closet/goodwill thing??? 3 options. I say go with the garage sale and see what transpires. It is worth a try. Live and learn.