Monday, March 31, 2008

Taxes...

We FINALLY filed our taxes! We thought we'd have to pay in a bunch of money this year from all of the painting work we did...
But we didn't have to! Everything else out-weighed it! Yay! So, we'll actually get a little back which is VERY exciting!!! Last year, we bought a vita-mix with our refund...I think this year it's going towards student loans and such...anyways, we were very excited about that! The only downer is that our tax guy said we might not get that $600 per person/ $300 for children refund that EVERYONE else is getting because we are getting money back...there's a chance though...I guess we'll see...

And, I've felt like my head was going to explode all day long...I must have picked up some kind of head cold...I feel like I'm sitting crooked right now, but I'm actually sitting straight...
We made some carrot/ginger juice this morning...it was very HOT! Ethan thought it was juice...and kept pointing to it and wanting it...so, I gave him some, and then he burst out crying. It was kind of funny, but sad...it was probably really good for him though!

Brrr...it's cold and windy and snowy outside...I really thought this snow stuff was over...at least, I'm over it! (I want to be planting my garden like, Nate, Evan, Jake, and Sheena are doing!)

No comments: