Monday, March 31, 2008

what...is the weather bipolar?

Man, yesterday was gorgeous...it hit 50 degrees...everyone was eating outside on our deck at work and it was just beautiful.
I wake up today, open the blinds to our sliding door...and it's SNOWING!!! What in the world???

I was just saying to Jeff yesterday, oh, all the snow in the front yard is melted! Yay! Now we just need the back yard to melt...well, I think there is already an inch accumulated...
psycho weather...


I heard we're supposed to get 9 inches!!! On my way home (half an hour ago) from Coaching a Cheerleading class...I was going slow (25 mph) and slid into the curb :( It's pretty slippery out...I was driving the white car (whose anti-lock breaks haven't worked for a while now) and I cracked the rim a little bit...I'm bummed about that :( I was going slow too! But, couldn't stop...anyways, do you think it needs replaced? Or ok to drive on it? It's a little bent too...

2 comments:

Jake said...

psycho
N. One who displays violent or anti-social behavior, often attributed to mental instability or personality defect.

Yup, that pretty much sums up your weather up there.

Jake said...

You should put up pics of that 9 inch news...