Thursday, September 4, 2008

We are... CNN Grill

What we've been doing for the past week...















REPUBLICAN NATIONAL CONVENTION...

Working at "CNN Grill"

Pictures to come...

People I've personally given restaurant service to...sorry if the spelling is wrong:
Anderson Cooper
John King
Wolf Blitzer
Alex Castellos
Gloria _____
Candy Crawley
Owners, CEO, CFO, of Google and Yahoo
Others...I will post when I find out their names...

I will post pictures soon...

But, for now, a Seattle Newspaper writer posted an online blog about Jeff!!!! Check it out~!

http://slog.thestranger.com/2008/09/this_is_jeff

A little clip about the grill...or search cnn grill MN on google!

Eagle Street Grille becomes CNN Grill

1 comment:

Jake said...

Cool!!!

So are you and Jeff working full shifts there again?

I like the pic of your family at the top!