Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A Match Made By God...Happy 3rd Anniversary, Jeffrey!

I remember the day that God told me Jeff was the one for me. How exciting. Learning and growing together has been so much fun. I could not have been given a more perfect match.

Remember how we used to make lists of what we wanted in a future mate? God gave me everything on my list and some!

I am so amazed at how much Jeff has grown in the Lord and how much we've grown as a couple just over the last year. Last year was our best year yet, and this year is going to be even better!!! I am so blessed and happy that we continue to grow further together. He has shown me the true meaning of unconditional love and support. He still opens every door for me and always prefers me. He has shown me how to loosen up and not sweat the small stuff. Thanks, Jeff, for showing me that having a few drops of water on the bathroom counter is ok. Thank you for not getting upset if the house is messier when you get home from work than it was when you left for work. Thank you for not putting expectations on me and just for loving me the way I am. Thank you for always taking out the garbage without being asked. Thank you for doing the dishes the many times you do while I sit there and play with Ethan. I am sure you would rather be playing with Ethan. Thank you for always helping me when I ask for your help. Thank you for supporting me. Thank you for being such a great Daddy and Husband. You have taught me that relationships are too important to get upset with eachother about little things. At the end of the day, we always know that we love eachother no matter what, and that's what I love about you.

Happy Anniversary to the one love of my life, Jeffrey.

Today is a GORGEOUS day...just as gorgeous as it was on our wedding day. Today truly reminds me of the day we promised to keep God first in our marriage and stick with eachother through everything. What a perfect day.

2 comments:

Jake said...

Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on 3 years!! We love you and pray you had a blessed day! Any special plans??