Friday, May 16, 2008

Flowers Galore!

I've been living and breathing flowers lately. A big wedding and a convention on the same day this week. Yikes. I spent the whole day doing convention flowers. All day yesterday doing wedding corsages and boutonnieres...and tomorrow is all the bridal bouquets and reception pieces.
Jeff and I are also working on the boats tomorrow night for our first charter of this season...! AND, it just so happens to be that our group is NatureRich! So Jeff and I will be working while my family and NatureRich business people are enjoying the cruise. I guess I'm excited that we get to work it with people we know. That should be fun. The wedding is on Saturday (my biggest wedding flower order as of yet). Then Saturday night the convention awards dinner...I wonder what dress I shall wear. I'm tired. I need sleep. I pick up another $300 worth of flowers bright and early tomorrow morning (well in like 6 hours). Long couple o days ahead of me. I'm just winding down from today right now...so journaling helps. Ok, night!

No comments: