Monday, May 5, 2008

I can breathe again.

::Sigh::
Last week was crazy...40 hours of school, plus packing everything for Ethan everyday and coming home and doing house work and also coaching cheerleading, and also working on my floral design business and also finishing making jewelry for the craft show that was on Saturday and Sunday...I really don't know how those moms that work a full time job do it...taking care of everything else adds up to so much. I feel like I could barely even catch my breath. And, now, I can. Kind of. Except now I'm playing catch up. I'm on my 4th load of laundry today! I ordered all the flowers for a wedding I'm doing next Saturday, cleaned, and coached cheerleading today. But it didn't feel as busy as last week. Those classes sure wear me out!
Here are a few pics from class...














These are a couple of examples of what a flower girl could/would carry...















This is like a cake top...



















































And then, on Saturday night, we got together with a bunch of couples from Driven Senior High and watched live horse racing at Canterbury Park in Shakopee and also watched the Kentucky Derby on the big screens (Hence, the big hats and dressing up)...















And after that we went to Biaggi's for Dinner (Still all dressed up)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you have been BUSY! The flowers that you did are beautiful! Great job! I LOVED the daisy flower girl boquet......daisies are my favorite flower!
Glad this week is not quite as busy for you!! Well, have a great day, love you.