Friday, March 26, 2010

Our Newest Family Photos

In February we did a family photo session with JM Photography. I'm really impressed with our photos and thought I'd post a few of my favorites!










































This baby headband, necklace, and tutu were all made by me especially for Autumn!
I started making baby headbands shortly after Autumn was born in September. I've had a lot of people tell me that I should sell them. I may start selling them through my website www.prestigiouspetals.com (I will update about it when the time comes!)
























Isn't she a love?


Family Shot



















My little man...


















His dark chocolate eyes just make my heart melt.



We had a few enlargements made...I asked Jeff to stand by them so you could see the proportions















These are the pictures that were englarged:

1 comment:

Jake said...

beautiful family. you guys are very blessed :)