Sunday, October 5, 2008

6 Random Things...(Well, kind of random, not super random)

Evan tagged me a little while back and I just read it! So I'm gonna do it!

-Write 6 random things about yourself.
-Tag 6 people at the end of your post
-If you were tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag.

6 Random things about myself...

1. I'm weird and crazy and spontaneous. Especially when it gets late at night...I start saying things like, "I crack myself up like an egg ahahahahahaha!" and then laugh uncontrollably...or laugh about the bird pooping on my head story even though no one else gets it. I just love being weird and crazy and meeting weird and crazy spontaneous people!

2. I can eat a whole jar of green olives in one sitting.

3.In high school, I went to the dentist after not going for a while and found out I had 14 cavities! 7 on each side!

4. I like unique things...anything that is different from the average thing...and I LOVE giving unique or hand made gifts.

5. I save wrapping paper. That's right. Well, maybe not the actual paper, but the ribbons, bows, and bags...I save them...and then I reuse them. That's right re-use. Because I'd rather spend more money on a gift than part of the money on the wrapping paper!

6. Not sure if this is something random or not, but I can't think of anything else...
I LOVE and THRIVE on deep conversation! I love being transparent and I love it when people are transparent with me! I love just being real.

7. Nate's made me think of this...I was the only one in my family (of my siblings) that was not born in Minnesota...I was born in Colorado! My brothers always teased me and said that the altitude affected me (in a negative way). Aren't they nice?


I don't know what else...If I think of something better, I'll edit this!




5 comments:

Jake said...

LOL Colorado kid!

Pass the milk, pilk!

Jake said...

P.S. I didn't see KICKING on your list of discipline choices, so I chose pinching... LOL.

Anonymous said...

YAY! I'm glad you did it!

Sarah Dee said...

lol i just did it today on evan's site and commented how i DO laugh at the bird pooping on your head story just as much as you do and understood everyone of you random things... i love it. i actually lOL. milk pilk? oh jake... i remember that. Also, I was going to put pinching too for a joke then realize EVERYONE was doing the joking one so now i guess you will never know hahah love you

nicolie y said...

I think the funniest thing is that we actually DO USE PINCHING as a form of discipline! I got that tip from Ginger Kirschbaum!!! When you're driving down the road and don't have time to pull over for a spanking, Ask them if they want "Penelope Pinch to come out and give them a pinch!" It works wonders!!!!