Thursday, April 10, 2008

My Little Bruisers...

Monday morning, Jeff and I were hanging out downstairs and Ethan was coming down the stairs...when he was one step from the bottom, turned around, ran into the wall, and fell flat on his face off the last step...
cut his top and bottom lip open...we were calling him "Puffer" cuz it was all puffy...

Then, Monday evening, before I was about to leave to coach a Cheer America class, Jeff yells from downstairs, "Nicole!"
I said, "Yeah?"
He replies, "I think I need a band-aid."
I said, "What happened?"
He runs upstairs and shows me his hand...cut wide open...open enough to see the tissue inside...
I say, "I think you need stitches."
He says, "Yeah."
So we headed to Urgent Care, where they gave him 5 stitches...luckily he missed cutting any vital tendons and muscles.
(He had cut his hand open with an olfa (razor blade type) knife).


I've got 2 little bruisers on my hands!!!

:)

P.S. My running into the curb the week before (causing my rim to crack) resulted in a flat tire and a need to replace the rim...so we replaced the wheel and then got the alignment fixed today because they said it was way off (on the side I hit the curb, go figure)...sometimes this car stuff doesn't seem to end. Thank God that He always provides when we need it though!!!